Vegan recipes from Scotland
Japanese Vegan in Scotland


UK Spouse Visa Information Vol.1

  • 2011/11/28

If you are looking for more information to get a UK's spouse visa yourself, I'm going to add some information which might help you.
(This information was valid for October 2011).

This is a list of everything that we gave to the UK Border Agency.

- My passport photograph
- Printout of our online visa application
- My current passport
- My old passport
- Copy of her passport
- Sponsorship letter from her
- My family register and translation
- 22 pictures of us (to prove our relationship history)
- Receipt of registration of marriage and translation
- My bank statement
- Her Japanese bank book and translation
- Her bank statement ( to prove her savings in UK)
- Her invoice for her cellphone and translation (to prove that she is living at current address)
- My Certificate of Employment and translation
- My Score report of Pearson Test of English Academic
- Her Certificate of Alien Registration and translation (to prove that she was living at previous address)
- My Gas Bill and translation (to prove that I was living at previous address)
- Customer's copy of Tenant's Insurance and translation (to prove that we were living together in previous address)
- Letter from her parents (to confirm accommodation in UK)
- Copy of her parents' passports.
- Annual mortgage statement of her parents
- Notice of council tax and Scottish water charges of her parents
- My CV

All of these papers need photocopies except my passport photograph and the printout of online visa application. Usually applicants for a UK visa can't translate the papers by themselves, but it's allowed for the spouse visa. If I start to write about all of the small things we did, like the way to write each letter, I think I would have to make new blog, so I won't do it! But if you have some questions, you can ask me in the comment section of this post.
(This information was valid for October 2011).


Trackbacks of this post URL

Use trackback on this entry.


UK Spouse Visa - Global Migrate

UK Spouse Visa - Global Migrate

The UK Spouse Visa is also known as a UK Marriage Visa. This Visa allows spouses (married partners) To Global Migrate.

UK Spouse Visa

Contact Us:-
Head Office (pre booked appointments only)
International House,
39 Great Windmill Street,
Tel: +44 (0)207 993 4762
Fax: +44 (0)207 691 7969

  • Name: global visa
  • 2012/10/03
  • [Edit]

Comment is pending approval.

Comment is pending administrator's approval.

  • Name: -
  • 2013/04/01
  • [Edit]

Comment on this post

Only the blog author may view the comment.